Welcome to Life Images by Jill

Welcome to Life Images by Jill.........Stepping into the light and bringing together the images and stories of our world. I am a photographer, writer and multi-media artist.
Focussing mainly on Western Australia and Australia, I am seeking to preserve images and memories of the beautiful world in which we live and the people in it.

Welcome!

Welcome!
PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO GO TO MY RED BUBBLE STORE.

Tuesday 26 December 2017

A Christmas wish




Wishing everyone around the world peace, love and light to wash away the darkness.  


 
And a beautiful hymn-  Enya- Silent Night 

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas -- I'd say 'one day late' but with the wonderful words above I am thinking a good ol' Merry Christmas will do!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we would all wish for the same and hopefully the darkness will be washed away but it may take a while. Wishing you all the best in 2018 and I look forward to more of your words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you a Happy New Year! Yes! Let's pray 2018 is just a little happier than 2017!

    ReplyDelete

I hope you have enjoyed your visit to my blog. Thank you for stopping by and for taking the time to comment. I read and very much appreciate every comment and love hearing from you. I will try to visit your blogs in return.